Terms & Conditions
The only purpose of Natalie Mazzoni’s podcast is to educate and to inform. It is not a substitute for professional care by a doctor or other qualified medical professional. This podcast is provided on the understanding that it does not constitute medical or other professional advice or services. Natalie Mazzoni assumes no liability for any of your activities in connection with this podcast or for your use of this podcast in connection with your website, computer or other devices.
Charges from this website will appear as Natalie Mazzoni on your bank or credit card statement. When you are purchasing from this site you agree to be billed either as a one-off transaction, or recurring subscription, depending on the product you have purchased.
All transactions are processed via a third party PCI Compliant provider called Paypal. Natalie Mazzoni does not personally hold or keep record of your credit card details.
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
The material and Content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Natalie Mazzoni is the proprietary information of Natalie Mazzoni or the party that provided the Content to Natalie Mazzoni. Natalie Mazzoni retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Natalie Mazzoni. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of Natalie Mazzoni.
This site and its Content are protected by Australian and/or foreign copyright laws and belong to Natalie Mazzoni, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by Natalie Mazzoni or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. For that reason, Natalie Mazzoni does not knowingly permit children under the age of 13 to buy goods and services on her site, without verifiable parental consent. Natalie Mazzoni does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13. If we ever include children under the age of 13 as part of our intended site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information.
You understand that Natalie Mazzoni cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojans or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Natalie Mazzoni does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Natalie Mazzoni makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the site, the service or the content. Natalie Mazzoni expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the site, the service, the content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the site. Natalie Mazzoni does not warrant that the functions performed by the site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the site or the service will be corrected. Natalie Mazzoni does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. the site, the service, and the content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.